X-ray diagnostics carried out prior to the beginning of dental treatment is considered an essential condition for efficient treatment worldwide. A radiograph allows us to determine the depth, nature and location of dental caries, detect the presence of hidden carious cavities and accurately evaluate the number and characteristics of the structure of root canals. In addition, X-ray examination has obvious benefits for prosthetic surgery, treatment of gums and bite correction.
A RADIOGRAPH helps us:
- Make an accurate stomatological diagnosis.
- Verify a questionable diagnosis of a dentist.
- Determine the origin of “unexplained pain”.
- Detect the presence of cysts and tumors in the jaws.
- Check the results of previous treatment.